Monday, September 7, 2009

On My To Be Read List

School has started, much to my disappointment, and therefore the reviews are going to be slowing down a bit. But that doesn't mean they aren't going to happen. To give you all an idea of what's coming up and what books I am really excited to read are, I have decided to post my now explosive TBR pile. Here goes:
I just finished:
Heist Society by Ally Carter (ARC- release date February 2010) *starts jumping up and down*
I am about to start:
1) The Van Alen Legacy: A Blue Bloods Novel by Melissa De La Cruz (ARC- publishing date October 6, 2009)
2) Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins (ARC- release date March 2010)
These all will be read, though not necessarily in this order:
3) Secrets of Truth and Beauty by Frazer
4) Girlfriend Material (recently release ARC copy) by Kantor
5) Cracked Up to Be by Summers
6) Keeping Corner by Sheth
7) Karma for Beginners by Blank
8) Alphas (recently release ARC copy) by Lisi Harrison
9) Skeleton Creek by Carman
10) Psych Major Syndrome by Thompson
11) Once Dead, Twice Shy by Kim Harrison
12) Fairest of All by Valentino
It's a pretty big list. Thanks so much to Molly at Disney Hyperion and Suzie at Fineprint Literary Agency for sending me all of these books!! I really appreciate it! I am so excited!!!
More to come,
OfficiallyMRS

5 comments:

Elana Johnson said...

Sweet! Those are some great books! How do you get the advanced copies?? I'm sooo jealous. :)

mslizalou said...

You are so lucky to have received the ARC for Heist Society! I can't wait to read it and have had it on my TBB list since I met Ally at her book signing in Nashville. Can't wait to hear what you think about it.

OfficiallyMRS said...

I also met Ally in Naperville. I get the advanced copies from a few different people, some friends who work in publishing, but it does take a little networking!!

Unknown said...

wow.... that's a lot of ARC's... i'm jealous o.O
lol how the hec kdid you get the van alen legacy ARC?!!? holy cow!
lol Once dead, twice shy is really good. i enjoyed it =D

Rachel Hawkins said...

Hope you like Hex Hall! And MAN, is that a lot of awesome books you have. So jealous of the Van Alan Legacy! Those books are FAB!

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails