Monday, June 1, 2009

Book Review Policy

Due to the amount of requests for ARC copy reviews I have been recieving, I thought it was about time to change my review policy.

For the most part, if you are a publisher wanting to send me a review copy, I would be absolutely thrilled to read it and would love it if you would send me an email (OfficiallyMRS@gmail.com) so that I can give you my shipping address.

But I do have some things that you need to know if you are going to send me a book:

1) If the book is in the Young Adult genre, I would love to review it. I enjoy fantasy as well as realistic fiction, but usually as long as it is young adult, I will accept it without question. If you would like to set up an author interview as well, I love doing those too.

2) I usually do not accept books for adults. Sometimes I will depending on if I am interested in the story, but please keep in mind that this is a young adult literature blog. There is no harm in sending me an email at OfficiallyMRS@gmail.com if you are interested in sending me an adult book.

3) I will try to post about every book that I recieve, because that is why you are sending me a review copy. I reserve the right to post about whatever book you send me in a negative fashion. I will always give books an honest review, whether I like it or not.

4) I reserve the right to post about this book whenever I get the time to do so. It is not possible for me to read all of the advanced copies I get before the release date. I will do my best to get it done before then (because I like knowing things before other people) but please do not expect me to read a review copy that I recieve a week before the release date by the time it hits the shelves. I am in high school and my time is limited.

Thank you,
OfficiallyMRS

No comments:

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails