Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Disney freak in me...

So, today I was doing a little bit of author stalki-- I mean author research when I stumbled across the blog of Sarah Cross. This author is one of the many on my extensive summer reading list. I found her by stalk-- i mean researching more about Wings by Aprilynne Pike (see my review of Wings below. Its a great book!!).

Anyways, the point is that I stumbled upon this video on Sarah's blog entry and I thought you guys might like to see it.

aparently it is by an artist called Pogo and it is "an electronic piece of which 90% is composed using sounds recorded from the Disney film 'Alice In Wonderland'."

Enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAwR6w2TgxY&feature=player_embedded

Also, it has recently come to my attention that you can read an online copy (or the first 81 pages)of Maureen Johnson's "13 Little Blue Envelopes"

'CoverCover of 13 Little Blue Envelopes


by going to this site. Maureen actually posted the link herself to twitter, so by all means, click away (without the fear of legal procecution).

If you are interested in stalk-- *cough, cough*-- I mean researching more authors on twitter, here is a pretty cool article of some authors on twitter.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails