Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It has been far too long

I feel so incredibly guilty for not posting in such a long time, but unfortunately, my schoolwork comes first. However, I have been reading and I have a ton to review on. So.. how would you all feel about a video blog sometime this week on all the books I have missed? Yes? No?
As a side note:
I am participating in Relay For Life this coming Friday. Relay for Life, for those of you who don't know, is the signature fundraiser of the National Cancer Society. NCS is a fantastic cause and I am so excited to be participating in such a meaningful and powerful event. Cancer has affected so many different people in my life, and in many others' lifes as well so this is a very special thing for me to be doing. So far, I have raised $190 and am still recieving donations. If you would like to sponsor me, comment with your email address and I can send you the email required to donate. Even just five dollars makes a difference.

I'll be signing on again soon. :)
More to come,
OfficiallyMRS

No comments:

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails