Tuesday, July 21, 2009

TeenReads.com Guest Blog Now Live!

Hey guys,
As previously mentioned, I was chosen to be a guest blogger on teenreads.com, one of the largest teen lit sites in the country. I just recently recieved an email that my article about meeting Ally Carter (which you can find on OfficiallyMRS as well) is now live on the teenreads.com blog. Click here to read the article and to check out more on teenreads.com. Thank you for all of your support!!
Also, as promised I will be reviewing my ARC copy of The Treasure Map of Boys by E. Lockhart. The reason it has taken so long is because the book has been sent to three different locations before it was actually sent to me, due to the fact that I am at camp. I promise you that there will be a review as soon as I am able to lay my hands on my Advanced Reader's Copy, but I apoligize if that is on the actual release date, which is this Saturday the 25.
More to come,
OfficiallyMRS

No comments:

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails