Monday, August 31, 2009

Catching Fire (Again...)

So maybe I spoke too soon. About it not being a prolonged plot. Or maybe I've just hit a really weak point in the book. But as of now, Catching Fire isn't that entertaining. It's creepy. Really, really creepy, but you can't have a book based only on creepiness.
I am getting really ticked off with Katniss and her relationship drama. As she said herself, she is being selfish. And if there is one thing that really bugs me about TeenLit it's the damsels in distress, oh save me!, let's run away from our problems, I am such a brat but I am not going to change who I am, whining stuff. It's the one issue I had with Twilight.
And it's one of the major issues I am now dealing with with Catching Fire.
I am not saying it's a bad book. It's just.... not as good as The Hunger Games.
More to come,
OfficiallyMRS

No comments:

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails