Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Mortal Instruments News

EDITS HAVE BEEN MADE
HEY GUYS! GUESS WHAT?! GUESS WHAT?! CAN YOU TELL THAT I AM JUMPING UP AND DOWN WHILE TYPING THIS! IT'S HARD TO DO BUT WELL WORTH IT!
YOU WANNA KNOW WHY?
DO YA?
DO YA?
DO YA?!
TWO pieces of news.
TWO.
NOT ONE.
BUT TWO
REALLY. COOL. PIECES. OF. NEWS.
ABOUT PRETTY MUCH MY FAVORITE SERIES OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!

*takes long deep, calming breath and begins to type about news rather than her excitement about the news.*


There is going to be ANOTHER Mortal Instruments Book.
let me clarify (can I say claryfy in this situation though? hahaha)
1)This does NOT include the prequels to the series, the Infernal Devices Trilogy
2) Edit: this IS the book that will follow Simon's story, but Clary and Jace will be apart of it
3)This book is called City of Fallen Angels and it will be released March of 2011.
Yes. I know. It's pretty cool.
But now for the OTHER piece of news....
The Mortal Instruments Series is going to be a trilogy of movies. Pretty cool right?
Yeah.
EXCITEMENT!
Edit: There is more!! TMI series is going to be made into a graphic novel
Here is the link to the official press release
If you want to know more about the news that was released today at The Mortal Instruments party, follow MundieSource.Net on Twitter! or follow Cassandra Clare on Twitter or follow OfficiallyMRS (me) on Twitter or go to Cassandra Clare's official website!
More to come,
OfficiallyMRS
P.S. Here are two amazing videos I found on Youtube that I love about the Mortal Instruments. Soo funny!
The Lightwood Llama Song
The Jace Song<<

2 comments:

mslizalou said...

First off, I love the new look to your blog. It's much easier to read everything.

Thanks for the heads up on the Mortal Instruments books. I have the first 2 in my ever growing to be read pile. I've heard only wonderful things about this series.

suzie townsend said...

Sounds great about the movies and the new book :) Very exciting!

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails